From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A music making application provides the user with the ability to play back midi background music for homebrew games development, and also provides a very useful midi/mml player application 'BGMFILER' with tone editing facilities that runs on the DS itself.
It performs the following data:
- BDT data
- MDT data
- ADT data
- MID standard file
- RCP/R36 File
- Corresponds to a subset of the SC-88Pro MAP 396 Tone (including drum sound)
Prepared BDT/MDT/MID/RCP/R36 file to microSD, play by selecting from the filer of this application.
User can play music with self-made sound pack files as sc88pro.vpk. Normal tone uses the touch keyboard to play (not drum kit).
To create data for ADPCMDRV:
To create data for NDS_BGMDRV:
To create data for NDS_MIDDRV:
- Corresponds to. Adt data for ADPCM-DRV of a trial
- The engine in NDS SOUND bgm7init of BGMDRV
- Register initialization bug fix leak
- Thfifo bug fixes: bug fixes initialization part thfifo (Thanks to A128)
- To support keyboard scrolling (New)
- Established the scroll lock button
- Change the layout of the visible portion of presets (bottom line)
- Fixed a bug where only the sound of the NDS-Ch.15 continues to sound during PAUSE
- Fixed a bug that noise tone will sound at the drum set undefined RHYTHM-FX and SFX
- Modify the shadow of "ALL" button font MASK