From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|ndsRo / eAthena Client|
|Author(s)||n00bey (aka leinad)|
NDSRo is a client for eAthena servers. eAthena is a free and open source implementation of Aegis, which Aegis is the official server software for Ragnarok Online (MMORPG), to be used on private servers.
- Server Select
- Display a map
- Warping [Mapchanging]
- "/" Commands
- /logount | /lo | /exit
Add a server to the list: open server.cfg in an editor, insert the infos that
- Server: Name : IP : Port ;
!! Must place the : / ; right. Do not remove the ## , since it tells the game to stop reading.
Maps uses the Openkore-Fields. Copy the maps into the ndsro folder, there is also an folder fields, just replace it.
- ABXY - changing Keyboard color
- Select - enable/disable Chat
- Start - options screen (Map update is disabled while in Option
- D-Pad - walk
- Character creation now works -_-
- eAthena changed the position info on map-log on... fixed
- Now added a sclientinfo.xml containing one server for testing...
- Fixed /stand & /sit text
- Fixed some selection bug in the charselection
- Initial release
To Fear, for help learning C and to be there for every question
To everyone who made PAlib
Everyone who made the Fieldpack
Everyone who made eAthena, since it would be much harder without some Sourcecode