From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
NDS Ocarina is a 4-hole ocarina for Nintendo DS. An ocarina is a an ancient wind instrument, it was used in the game The Legend of Zelda. It is in English and Spanish.
It was submitted to the Scenery Beta 2010.
It has a simple menu to access with three options:
- Sensitivity - Change the sensitivity manually. The higher, the stronger will be blown.
- Sensitivity Auto - Automatically adjusts the sensitivity (not recommended with noisy surroundings).
- Help - Gives a short introduction.
There are several modes selectable, each mode has different notes to play different songs:
- Ionian (Ionian mode).
- Dorian (Dorian).
- Phrygian (Phrygian mode).
- Lydian (Lydian).
- Mixolydian (Mixolydian mode).
- Aeolian (Aeolian mode).
- Locrian (Locrian mode).
Stylus - Access menu, Switch modes
Left - Plug the hole at the bottom left
A - Plug the hole at the bottom right
L - Plug the hole on the top left
R - Plug the hole on the top right
Tested on FlashCard itouch2 with Firmware 3.8c.