Multi View is a 3D first person platformer on the NDS.
This homebrew was an entry for the Nintendomax DS Competition 2010 (in the 4th place).
Make your way through a world of cubes. Why cubes? Because it is a world full of cubes, sqaure platforms which are all in 3D.
Both screens are used to display the same game world, however the white cubes (that you must avoid) are only visible on the top screen, and the black cubes (that you must collect) are only visible on the bottom screen.
This means that you need to pay attention to both screens simultaneously as you play.
Score goes up when you find the black cubes.
Stylus - Rotate
D-Pad - Move
A - Jump
Tested on R4iSDHC (firmware 2.7e).
- Added screen menu/title.
- In this new version have three levels (one of which is generated at random).
- Added "Start" to return to the menu.
- Improved collision system.
- Added controls on the touch screen to spin (though the game is still intended to play with the buttons).
- Added some small improvements.
- Author's website - https://thatotherdev.wordpress.com/category/my-games/multi-view (archived)
- Nintendomax - http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=12909&p=34713