From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Mnemeds is a memory puzzle game for the NDS.
Download and extract file.
Copy the file to the root directory of the card.
Play on a grid as large as 8x8 cells, you can match two cells by either their colors or their symbols. A successful match, allows you to move on and flip available cells until match all of them by both shape and color.
Hints are available on the upper screen, while making guesses on the lower part. The game makes use of a somewhat complicated algorithm to compute the score.
The bottom grid:
- Black cell - Untouched.
- Gray cell - Touched and unmatched.
- White background - Current matched.
- Gray background - Unmatched.
- Black background - Matched.
The top grid:
- Black background - Untouched.
- White background - Current touched.
- Gray background - Touched and unmatched.
- Black cell - Matched.
- Touch the 1st cell +0 point.
- Touch the 2nd cell that matches shape/color with the 1st cell +1 point.
- Touch the 3rd cell that matches shape/color with the 2nd cell +2 points.
- Touch the 4th cell that matches shape/color with the 3rd cell +3 points.
In single player mode, touch a cell and score -1 point. Clear the whole m*n grid and score m*n bonus.
- Plus- Plus score. See above.
- Minus - Minus score. See above.
- Bonus - Bonus score. See above.
- Score - Current score=Plus-Minus+Bonus. Maybe minus.
- Shapes - Change the number of shapes (rows) of the grid.
- Colors - Change the number of colors (columns) of the grid.
- Time counter - Turn all cells face up and start counting up and memorize, and then turn all cells face down and stop counting up and play.
- Question mark - Toggle if show the grid for hint or not.
- Grid - New game.
- Triangle - Give up continuing touching. It is sometimes necessary.