From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
MemoryDes is a utility that allows user to study and review vocabulary lists in the Apprenticeship language.
But user could also use it for learning and reviewing any other lists or questions and responses of any kind.
It comes in first for the Scenery Beta nds.scenebeta.com 2008.
- Unzip the file (. Nds) in the root folder of flash card
- If you have database files (. Bms) descomprimelos in the same place, otherwise the program will run as an example with an internal database (For those who know the database example is the Japanese vocabulary Noken level 4)
When using the program creates data files with other sessions. files (. DAT) and (. cms), leave them in the same root directory. Do not delete them unless you want to lose your data or review lists the tests performed
These are the functions that allow the application:
- Out on order from a given point by the user
- Storage reviewing three lists of 100 entries
- Out of order or random data lists overview
- Performing Test with ability to filter by words that for example more fail. The data from tests conducted are stored in a statistics
- Remove words lists overview
- Empty lists full review
- Empty statistics data
- Options. Select edit database or database
- Built-in help and about