Luma3DS Updater 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Luma Updater (outdated and unmaintained)
This homebrew has been outdated for a while and won't work anymore, if you still want an updater for Luma3DS (on Boot9strap) please use Kaoru's version
Formerly known as "ARN Updater"
arm9loaderhax.bin updater for Luma3DS (formerly AuReiNand) as a 3DS homebrew (no more SD swaps!)
Refer to the wiki for usage information.
- Your usual 3DS compilation environment
- Latest* ctrulib (the one currently bundled with devKitPro won't cut it)
- makerom and bannertool somewhere in your
- zlib (get it from devkitPro/3ds_portlibs)
* ctrulib has breaking changes every once in a while so if you have trouble compiling, the latest tested working commit is ada9559
zipbinary for generating release archives (
make should create the output folder and fill it with both the 3dsx and the cia builds
make 3dsx will only build the 3dsx version
make CITRA=1 disables features that aren't properly emulated on Citra (HTTPc) for easier testing
make DEBUG=1 will disable compile-time optimizations entirely
The assets and code for the homebrew (code under
source/ and assets under
meta/) are licensed under the WTFPL. Refer to
LICENSE.txt for the full text.
This project uses jsmn, which is licensed under the MIT license. Refer to
LICENSE.jsmn.txt for the full text.
This project uses minizip, which is licensed under the zlib license. Refer to
LICENSE.minizip.txt for the full text.
This project uses libmd5-rfc, which is licensed under the BSD license. Refer to
LICENSE.libmd5-rfc.txt for the full text.