LabKillHomer3D is a maze game released by pspflashsystem and is available on both PSP and PC. The homebrew is coded using PFST3DEngine, a game engine also made by the same creator.
It is featured at the PSP-Hacks Homebrew Idol 2 competition in 2009.
Your goal is to leave the labyrinth. For this, you must kill Homer Simpson else you won't be able to leave this labyrinth. Besides, there is a minimap to assist you.
You can create your map in this mode using these elements: wall, empty space, player, Homer and exit.
Up/Down - Move cursor
Right/Left - Change Homer's language's sound (English or French)
Cross - Select, Confirm
Cross/Triangle/Circle/Square - Move player
Analog - Move camera
L+Analog - Move camera more precisely (for aiming)
R - Shoot
Select - Go to Sky Mode to view the labyrinth, Leave Sky Mode
Start - Back to menu
R - Change element
Cross - Place the current element
Start - Go to editor's menu
Up/Down/Right/Left - Move editor's cursor
Analog - Move editor's cursor faster
The strangest Homebrew on PSP? Lab Kill Homer 3D (luigi2498)
Version 2.0 2009/06/12
- Walls are a lot brighter.
- Lights fixed.
- Now implemented AI: Homer moves more "intelligent", he runs away when you approach.
- Pspjoke's bug lol solved.
- Now just a part of the mini map is drawn so more difficult to find the exit and consequently funnier.
- The text is now clearer.
- Added a new splashscreen effect and a new opening animation.
- When you shoot new particules are drawn.
- Also when you shoot homer, now he jumps.
Version 1.0 2009/06/06
- Initial release.
- Author's website -http://webusers.pspgen.com/pspflashsystem/index.htm
- DCEmu - http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/threads/214580-Release-PSPHacks-Homebrew-Idol2-labKillHomer3D
- Exophase - https://forums.exophase.com/threads/release-psphacks-homebrew-idol2-labkillhomer3d.11001
- PSP-Hacks - http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f141/homebrew-idol-2-labkillhomer3d-t239923