Lua-Tool is a collection of PSP utilities, all coded and desiged by Shaplayer in Lua.
It was participated in the PSP Genesis Competition 2011.
- Analog-Stick TESTER.
Unzip the archive (recommend using WinRar) and copy the content to ms0:/PSP/GAME/.
D-Pad Up/Down - Choose application
Cross - Start application
- [NEW] Now it is English.
- [NEW] This HB now takes part of the Genesisi Compo.
- [NEW] It has now a README.txt.
- [NEW] It has now a Help Menu.
- [NEW] It has now a Adhoc-Tester (Put the WLAN befor using the Tester on and after the test off).
- [NEW] New Design.
- [NEW] Updated Analog Stick Tester (Now you can control a Mouse to check while you are using the Tester if your Analog-Stick is really working 100%).
- [NEW] Some little Changes were made.
- [FIXED] Some BuGZ in the LUA-Tool Menu and more are now fixed.
- New font.
- New design.
- New, improved file browser written by shaplayer.
- New UMD Ripper written by shaplayer.
- New PixelFixer written by shaplayer.
BETA 1.3 (German)
- New, much improved BUTTON TESTER added (You can see graphically on the PSP what you pressed = You see a PSP on the PSP that presses the same as you do).
- BUGs fixed.
BETA 1.2 (German)
- Analog stick tester added.
- New name. Now: Lua tool.
Coded By: Shaplayer. Graphics: Shaplayer.