From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||1７ July 2007|
Clone of a flash game.
Avoid the incoming orbs as they fly into your mouse.
Touching the boxes or the orbs will mean game over for you - but if the orbs touch the boxes, it's game over for them too!
Move the orbs and force them to crash into the blocks. As you destroy more orbs, the combo bonus will rise, giving you more and more points per hit.
There are 3 types of balls with different speed and behavior.
- Change explosions, now consist of real pieces of sprites Azn
- Adding a combo system
- Decrease in the size of the arrows
- Explosions (especially when it gets interesting is in fact fart more than 4-5 Azn)
1st June night
- Slower speed upon arrival at the screen
- Direction indicator for the balls off the screen
1st June morning
- Initial release