From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||17 July 2007|
Kongregate is a DS clone of the flash game Orb Avoidance.
Avoid the incoming orbs as they fly towards you.
Touching the boxes or the orbs will mean game over for you, but if the orbs touch the boxes, it's game over for them too!
Move the orbs and force them to crash into the blocks. As you destroy more orbs, the combo bonus will rise, giving you more and more points per hit.
There are 3 types of balls with different speed and behavior.
- Change explosions, now consist of real pieces of sprites.
- Adding a combo system.
- Decrease in the size of the arrows.
- Explosions (gets interesting when there are more than 4-5).
1st June night
- Slower speed when arriving at the screen.
- Direction indicator for balls off screen.
1st June morning
- Initial release.