From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||zero @ hidari|
KANJI.ES is a freeware software for Nintendo DS. KANJI.ES is designed so you can practice the 80 basic kanji with Nintendo DS.
After selecting the language of the flashcard lesson we will select. There are 4 lessons of 20 kanji each. The flashcard is painted on the screen higher (only translation and reading) leaving the bottom paint.
If you do not know how to write the kanji can press the "SHOW" and we show, if we clear the display "CLEAR".
Finally, if we are satisfied and believe that we went well KANJI will press "GOOD", this will make the flashcard is marked as learned and not ask again during that session. Should mark it as "BAD" is will ask at the end.
The lesson is over when we marked all the flashcard as "GOOD" giving to understand that we know as those 20 kanji and write.
KANJI.ES not recognize anything, this means that no one differentiate a kanji Picasso painting. It is an educational software, there are no scores.
- DSONE -> OK
- R4 ----> OK
- N5 ----> OK
- DSTT -> OK
- iTouch> OK
Version 2.3 18/February/2009
- BUGS: It works on DSTT cards.
- BUGS: Fixed reading / translation of the Kanji 90 (walking)
- ADDS: Modified to compile with the latest version of devkitPRO.
Version: 2.2 16/September/2008
- BUGS: Corrected reading kanji on-Youmi 25 (Year)
- ADDS: First mini-game, so you play:
- The top screen will either reading or translation of a kanji, and the touch screen 48 different kanji. It is find the kanji on the touch screen for translation / reading appears at the top.
- The levels are as follows:
- Test 1: Kanji 1 to 40. 20 questions
- Test 2: Kanji 1 to 80. 40 questions
- Test 3: Kanji 1 to 120. 60 questions
- Test 4: Kanji 1 to 160. 80 questions
- Or in mathematical plan.
- Test n: Kanji 1 to (n * 40). Questions (n * 40) / 2
Version: 2.1 21/August/2008
- Bug was detected on the line and how to set the console to provide more
resistance stylus. The chances that you are online appear happy minimum, but not impossible (to me appears even with homebrew colors). The screen calibration is done with the L and R, but not be calibration vary greatly. These buttons only work within the lesson, while you are painting the kanji.
- The second development is a change (again) graph. This time I like and I think
shall be final.
- With this version closes Kanji.es cycle until you find the third
book "manga kanji" in English (I have it in Spanish) and can continue with the saga.
Version: 2.0 01/August/2008
- Added the 80 Kanji appeared in the book "Manga 2 Kanji"
- Ability to configure the cards you want by choosing Show / Hide
Version: 1.0 25/May/2008
- Initial release