From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Jangki DS is a Jangki board game that is oriental chess game in Korea. It's similar to China Jangki but rule is different.
It was placed 10th in the the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2009, Game section.
Download and extract file.
Copy it to the root directory of the card.
- King (Cho: black team) - Always the first move, King (Han: red team) next.
- Jol, Byung - One step move, no retreat.
- Sang - One step straight, two step diagonal, no cross piece at moving way.
- Ma - One step straight, one step diagonal, no cross piece at moving way.
- Po - Need to cross piece for moving except Po.
- Cha - No limit moving straight.
- Sa - Only move in square palace together King (Cho, Han).
You can skip turn when no place to move.
You are allowed to undo once when mistake or checkmate.
When game ended, Press Exit button for new game.
Tap piece - View movable path
Tap other piece twice - Change selected piece
X - Exit
Y - View help
B - Back
- Odd moving of King, Cha when click to target (Critical bug).
- Add Janggoon (Checkmate) alarm.
- Game speed up.
Code & GFX: beodeulpiri.
Specials Thanks: palib.info and the others.
- Author's website - http://ndstutor.tistory.com/40
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5521.0