Note: This game contains mature content. Viewer discretion advised.
Note: You will need the game data from a commercial release or the shareware version of Shadow Warrior as the game will not work without it.
To install, create a folder JFSW on your SD card (sdmc:/3ds/JFSW/).
Copy over SW.grp, music files (.ogg) and the jfsw.3dsx file.
Run with the Homebrew Launcher; alternatively install and run the CIA build.
You can use the game data from any of these editions with JFShadowWarrior:
- Shadow Warrior Registered Version 1.2 for MS-DOS.
- Shadow Warrior Classic from GOG.com, Steam.
- Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from GOG.com, Steam, Humble.
- Shadow Warrior Shareware for MS-DOS.
No midi support (ogg is supported).
- Fixes static audio in caves/tunnels/under water.
- Various fixes.
- Initial 3DS port.
- Jonathon Fowler - For creating JFSW and updated Build engine.
- Masterfeizz - For creating eDuke3D (3DS) and porting the Build engine.
Everyone involved with development of libctru and other 3ds libraries.
- Author's website - http://www.jonof.id.au/jfsw
- GitHub - https://github.com/MrHuu/jfsw-3ds
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jfshadowwarrior-for-3ds.589109