From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Innocence is based on the Hatsune Miku vocaloid synthesizer software, as a program that you input to and it churns out a synthesized song, with Hatsune Miku singing it. In Innocence v1.00, player input strokes and waves on the touchscreen of the DS, and that translates to music created on Miku's little instrument. Hit a button and you can jam on some J-Pop.
A - invalid (Which implements the video display of Innocence)
B - invalid (Which implements the stop of video display of Innocence)
X - Change Visualization on the Guitar
Y - Change the orientation of the scale. When started : Bass --- Treble
Up - Raise Semitone
Down - Lower Semitone
Left - A lower octave scale
Right - Raise an octave scale
Start - To view the range scale. Show as "do", "re", "mi"...etc
Select - Power-off
- That sounds like you can slide a pen.
- 4 so that we can scale the octave.
- So that we can get the sound of semitones up or down.
- Was to change the direction of the scale.
- That can display a range of scale out.
- Part scale "de" "les" and can be displayed.
- Miku can now play a scale
- Public premiere