Hori-HD Image Gallery 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Hori-HD Image Gallery|
With both libctru and citro2d adding a feature that enables a mode which doubles the screen's horizontal resolution, I've decided to update an image gallery app, which was sitting since 2017, to make use of it! Originally, the app was made to test displaying an 800px wide image using the 3D feature, with interlaced fields for both the left and right eyes. Now with the real 800px mode usable, the images look much better than in interlaced form!
I bring you... the Hori-HD Image Gallery!
What is Hori-HD?
It's a variation of HD, where only the horizontal resolution is high-def. It's also the name I came up with for the 800px wide mode (with Hori being short for Horizontal).
Images from 5 games, totaling up to 49 images, can be viewed in Hori-HD! For O2DS consoles, Hori-HD will not work (due to their screens not having 800px mode), so the images will be viewed in the regular width resolution of 400px.
Images included from the following games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U/Switch)
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward (3DS) (USA)
aka Girls Mode 3: KiraKira Code (JAP) aka New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward (EUR/AUS)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- UP/DOWN: Previous/Next game
- LEFT/RIGHT: Previous/Next image
- SELECT: Switch between 400px and 800px modes
- devkitPro: libctru and citro2d/3d
- Universal Team: Universal Core