From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
GrammeDS is a DS homebrew puzzle game midway between Tetris, Jackpot and Tic Tac Toe in which colored pieces must be placed in a grid of 9 boxes to make combinations.
There is a grid of 3 columns and 3 rows. And there are 3 shapes with 3 shapes. You place an image into a blank cell by clicking it. Then a line with certain patterns will disappear and score.
The goal is to score as high as possible.
Vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines with the following patterns will disappear and you score:
- Same shape and same color.
- Same shape and distinct colors or same color and distinct shapes.
- Distinct shapes and distinct colors.
- 1 line - 1 point.
- 2 lines - 4 points.
- 3 lines - 27 points.
- 4 lines - 256 points.
- Question mark - Help.
- Grid - New game.
- Right images - The next 3 images, top to bottom.
- High - High score.
- Score - Current score.
- Number - Number of images placed.
Operate with Stylus.