From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
GrammeDS is a puzzle (puzzle games) midway between tetris, the jackpot and the tic tac toe in which colored pieces must be placed in a grid of nine boxes to make combinations.
Score as high as possible.
There is a grid of 3 columns and 3 rows. And there are 3 shapes with 3 shapes. You place an image into a blank cell by clicking it. Then a line with certain patterns will disappear and score.
Line rules: Vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines with the following patterns will disappear and you score.
- Same shape and same color.
- Same shape and distinct colors or same color and distinct shapes.
- Distinct shapes and distinct colors.
- 1 line: 1 point
- 2 lines: 4 points
- 3 lines: 27 points
- 4 lines: 256 points
- Question mark: Help.
- Grid: new game.
- Right images: the next 3 images, top to bottom.
- High: high score.
- Score: current score.
- Number: number of images placed.