From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||R3.5 (31 Mar 2012)|
Fishell is a complete shell that simulates an operating system (Windows environment). It includes features such as multi-desktop, multiple-users, a music player, image viewer, UMD launcher and dumper. The application supports French, Spanish, Catalan and English.
It was participated in the Scenery Beta 2011 (PSP Applications).
- Multi-language support (French, Spanish, English and Catalan).
- MULTITASK in the form of a window environment.
- UMD launcher (running the UMD unit).
- UMD dumper (save a backup of a UMD in MS).
- Image viewer (compatible with PNG, JPG and GIF formats).
- File Explorer.
- Ability to open, rename and delete ms files from the explorer.
- USB connection while using the shell.
- Music player (compatible with MP3, OCG, AT3 and WAV formats).
- Command terminal.
- Multi desk (4 desktops for each user).
- Possibility of changing the background of each desktop (with PNG and JPG files).
- Possibility of creating shortcuts of the applications or of any file in any of the 4 desktops.
- EBOOT launcher (allows homebrew to run anywhere in MS).
- Possibility to show the preview of the shortcut of an eboot.pbp (homebrew).
D-Pad - Move cursor
L/R+Square - Switch from one window to another
Cross - Click
Circle - Back (back or remove)
Triangle - Right click (open popup)
Select - Modified fishell Home Menu
Fishell v1.0 R3.5 (Tecnologizados)
- Support for Internet connections from the shell.
- Now all the source code is available to the public (if using this code for another project proves to Fishell author).
- New system to switch from one window to another by combining controls (pressing box + L or R).
- Effects to add and remove shortcuts from the desktop.
- New module exception manager (handles events generated errors and reports).
- New system to FULL SCREEN mode applications (still incomplete).
- System shortcut to switch between applications (Table + L or R to focus the next or previous application).
- Added multiple selection feature in the file selector (R + X).
- Support for bitmap images (.Bmp) (for now works only with low resolution images or upload the wrong image).
- Function look at the desk when you leave the pointer on the small panel on the right of the Fishbar.
- Support for patch (ms0:/Fishell/PATCH) (require to be programmed in Lua and formatted. Fpatch or. Lua).
- Added full screen mode in the image viewer.
- Added theme NINBUS shell (ms is set Fishell://USR/(user)/data.ini | change USR_TEMA "default" to "ninbus").
- Reconstructed home of Fishell menu.
- Fixed crash when opening corrupted images with the image viewer.
- FUSA GAMEPAD enabled portal in installed programs section> portals.
- Fixed minor bug in the module autoboot.lua.
- Anti-aliased images in the image viewer (better definition to rescale graphics).
- Support for installing multiple plugins simultaneously from the selector and File Browser (to avoid having to install one at a time).
- Accelerated load to increase or decrease the scroll in the file selector.
- Now you can select where to save the files to send via ms-ms.
- Small fixes in languages.
zerozelta (www.fishell.tk) (Original fishell author).
DeViAnTe (Author of luaDEV interpreter).
- zerozelta fishell.tk (Code and graphics).
- Kravenbcn www.daxhordes.org (Webmaster and beta tester).
- Kalidor www.tfgamessite.com (Contributor and beta tester).
- DaniPhii daniphii.wordpress.com (beta tester).
- estiron (beta tester).
- gdljjrod (beta tester).
Program authors included:
- Dark-Alex & Mathieulh (Open Nand Dumper).
- liquidzigong (Prometeus ISO Loader).
- Andy Man (Fusa Gamepad).
- Kravenbcn, zerozelta, kalidor, Maloy.
- deviant, xerpi, -chus-, snowy0, arber, cam-maker, Maloy.