FileAssistant plus plus PSP
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||v1.2 (21 Mar 2006)|
FileAssistant is a multimedia file browser that allows you to browse any file on the PSP filesystem (Memory Stick, flash, UMD) and any remote file located on a FTP server through WiFi.
While connected to a computer (PC, Mac, etc) using the USB wire, it is possible to browse and update the files located on the PSP Memory Stick from the computer.
FileAssistant++ was a contest version submitted to the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2006 (PSP Applications).
- Browse the file.
- Display any pictures (PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG).
- Listen to any music file (OGG, MP3, SID, SAP, SC68, YM, NSF, AHX, MOD) with DSP effects and spectrum display.
- Playback any video file (AVI, MPEG, MOV).
- Display text files (ASCII TXT).
- Run Flash files (SWF).
- Run PSP homebrew applications (ELF, EBOOT.PBP) and go back to FA++ while exiting.
- Run any UMD (UMD:/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN) and go back to FA++ while exiting.
- Run any Lua scripts (LUA) and go back to FA++ while exiting.
- Classic file operations (delete, move, copy, create directory, rename, etc).
- Fully customisable, use one of the skin pack or create yourself.
Version 1.2 is an experimental build that should work on 2.0+ using the eLoader.
It has a built-in SWF viewer that means 2.0+ can view SWF's saved on your Memory Stick without upgrading to 2.7.
Developer noted the latest version should work on 2.0+ though it hasn't yet been tested prior to the release.
- Original idea - Lin JR.
- Main Code - 71M ^ TiTAN, Shazz ^ TiTAN ^ MJJ Prod.
- FTP client core - Liquid8d.
- 3rd party libs - SC68 by BeN ^ OVR.
- SAP Player - Adam Bienias.
- SID Player - Christian Bauer.
- ST Sound - Leonard ^ Oxygene.
- SWF - Thatcher Ulrich.
- NoFrendo - Matthew Conte.
- FFMpeg - Fabrice Bellard.
- LuaPlayer - Shine.
- Homebrew SDK - PSPSDK by ps2dev.org.
- Skins - Omnirage, Liquid8d, 71M ^ TiTAN.
- Credits Screen - 71M ^ TiTAN (Code), Rebb ^ TiTAN (Music), Kenet ^ TiTAN (Splash Screen), Niamh (3D Objects).
- Author's website - http://tmpstore.free.fr/FileAssistant
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1896.0