FanFiction Net Browser PSP
|FanFiction Net Browser|
FanFiction.Net Browser is a PSP browser for the website FanFiction.Net written by Criptych.
It is featured at the PSP Genesis Competition 2011.
- Browse fanfiction by category.
- Search by author name or story title/summary.
- View category and author feeds.
- Read stories with basic formatting (bold, italic, underline).
To customize splash image, replace file SPLASH.JPG in the folder containing EBOOT.PBP.
Note: The lastest version 1.0a has been signed and shrinked by the developer.
D-Pad Up/Down - Move Up/Down one line
D-Pad Left/Right - Move Up/Down one screen, To the Top/Bottom (for lists)
Start/Select - Not assigned
Screen flickers sometimes, especially in system dialogs - in extreme cases may black out every other keypress (seems to be a vsync problem).
Strings with non-Latin characters contain glitches (should be blank).
New bug in the Categories view: Using L/R Trigger to skip to Previous/Next letter does not scroll properly if the new selection is offscreen.
1.0a PSP Genesis Competition update
- Changed word-wrap algorithm, a little bigger and slower but looks nicer.
- Fixed incorrect search results matching.
- More minor bug fixes.
1.0 PSP Genesis Competition release
- Added search function.
- Added optional splash image to replace "Loading" screen (for compo).
- Added crash handler, saves database if an error occurs.
- Added highlighting of new/updated stories (in feed and library views).
- Added heirarchial category browsing and updated category list.
- Added download progress shows current chapter.
- Changed default font to Ubuntu (was Vera Sans).
- Removed analog scrolling (buggy and not really worth it).
- Fixed "update feed" function requiring a manual reload.
- Fixed GUI to only update as needed.
- Bunch of other minor bug fixes.
0.5 Internal update
- Added analog scrolling.
- Added search placeholder as reminder to finish it.
- Enabled "connect to last AP automatically" (like web browser).
- Switched from PGE to PLUG (a sort-of PGE mod).
- Bug fixes.
0.1 Initial (beta) release
- Broke program up into modules.
- Cleaned up GUI, added button icons and themes.
- Bug fixes.
0.0 Test version for personal use
- Original program, in own's typical "one big chunka code" style.
- Created with PGE.
Thanks go out to InsertWittyName, hlide, MrMr[iCE], and the many others at the LuaPlayer and PS2DEV forums for their help and support.