From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
FP-Project is a Frozen Bubble Clone for the DS. It is a bubble popper puzzle game where you shoot balls/bubbles in an attempt to survive. Backgrounds come from vacation photos of the author.
It was an entry for the NEO Summer Coding Contest 2006.
- Can play with the Stylus or Keypad.
- HelpWithDotBall feature when you lose.
- Edit level files without a need for a complete devkitARM toolchain.
- Can include new background and mod files for each level very easily.
The objective of the game is to match at least 3 balls together (same color) and then all the balls below them (including the matched balls) will fall off the screen.
D-Pad - Adjust angle to launch the ball
Stylus - Slide in the direction that you would like the ball to travel
- fp-r4 release with new backgrounds and the NEO splash in the bottom screen of the DS.
- There is a helpWithDotBall feature when you lose.
- It is now possible to edit level files and re-include them in the game without a need for a complete devkitARM toolchain.
- You can include new background and mod files for each level very easily.
- The new version has been compiled with the latest devkitARM 19a.
- Identified the bug which could freeze the game when the ball hits a wall.
- The new version of the game includes now animated ball sprites and use GBFS for loading sounds and level background.
- Slowed down the speed of the ball and sprites changes.
- Initial Release.