FAT Player MikMod
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|FAT Player MikMod|
This is a player module track for DS which plays mostly tracked and classic formats such as .mod .xm .it .669 and .mtm.
FAT PLAYER MIKMOD v3 was submitted to the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2008 and ranked 1st.
- 1782 files supported ( 99 pages of 18 modules).
- Touch for Play module.
- Frequence visualizer for the 32 channels real time.
- Infos ( title, time, tracker, real channel & total channel ).
- Stop, Mute, and volume gestion.
- Zoom x500 to x4000 for visualizer frequences.
The archive contains several Track module in almost all of these formats supported.
Files supported list:
- 669 (Composer 669, Unis 669)
- AMF (DSMI Advanced Module Format)
- AMF (ASYLUM Music Format V1.0)
- APUN (APlayer), DSM (DSIK internal format)
- FAR (Farandole Composer)
- GDM (General DigiMusic)
- IT (Impulse Tracker)
- IMF (Imago Orpheus)
- MOD (15 and 31 instruments)
- MED (OctaMED)
- MTM (MultiTracker Module editor)
- OKT (Amiga Oktalyzer)
- S3M (Scream Tracker 3)
- STM (Scream Tracker)
- STX (Scream Tracker Music Interface Kit)
- ULT (UltraTracker)
- UNI (MikMod)
- XM (FastTracker 2)
The modules must be stored in a directory called musics below the .nds file.
- New interface, new graphics.
- Improved performance of visualizeur frequency (zero values are now reset to zero).
- Improving the fluidity of visualizeur (capture frequencies Accelerated).
- Switch screen.
- Managing channels (Power On/Off) with the stylus.
- Add Repeat and Random.
- Bug fix the opening, only compatible files are displayed (Warning not to file without extension on / Musics).
- Bug fix the number page.
- Many bug fix, (FAT, etc..) usually the player is much more fluid than before.