El Nim DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|El Nim DS|
|Type||Card Board Strategy|
El Nim DS (Spanish) is a classic game port to the NDS, which is about getting your opponent to take the last card. Available for 2 players or against AI.
It was part of the Scenery Beta 2009.
Two players take turn to decide whether to get one or two cards out of a stack of cards, where you need to avoid to get the last card in order to win.
Stylus - Navigate through the menu, Choose the number of card (1 or 2)
X - Leave current game
- Set 12 to 20 chips.
- Improved menus and interface.
- Adding instructions.
- Improved the game interface: now you know the opponent's previous move.
- Added option to choose who starts.
- Compatible with Ideas.
- IA available.
- The game starts with 12 chips.
- Start Menu.
- Supports both NDS and NDSi.
- SceneBeta - http://nds.scenebeta.com/noticia/el-nim-ds