From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Eigenmath DS is a free computer algebra system ported to Nintendo DS. The aim of this project is to have a free CAS comparable to commercial systems such as Texas Instruments or HP calculators. The GUI is made with Woopsi 0.3.
- for math function graphs
- Script mode
- Text zoom
- Natural result display
- Functions menu
- Natural result display two-dimensional mathematical form.
- Manipulation of mathematical expressions in symbolic form.
- Plotting graphs and parametric plots of functions in two dimensions.
- Simplification to the smallest possible expression.
- Solution of linear equations
- Indefinite and definite integration, including multidimensional integrals.
- Matrix operations including products, inverses, etc.
- Mode terminal output
Button A - Eval math sentences.
Button B - Swap otput window to graph window and back.
Button Y - Swap otput window to edit script window and back, when button Y is pressed again, the sentences in script window are ready to use in the otput mode.
Button X - Flip screens
Button START - Text zoom is raised. Press again to back to normal font size. Button Up - Scroll up otput window. Button Down - Scroll down otput window. Button Left - Previous history commands. Button Right - Nexts history commands.
- Mode edit script
Button Up, Down, Left, Right - cursor Handle.
Recommendations for a better usage:
If the results are too big to display in normal font size, press button start or try the tty terminal mode.
For a large formula or a big matrix use the script mode, is less tedious correct the values.
The command clear, clear all previous operations, asignations, results and clear the graph area except the script mode.
There is two ways to use draw button. Example: draw(sin(x)) enter or sin(x) draw enter
Don't forget, there is special funtions for matrix operations like dot, inv. For matirx operations isn't are equal a*b that dot(a,b) or a^-1 and inv(a)