DronS is an Armagetron clone for the NDS, which was initally a multiplayer snake game in 3D based on the light cycle sequence from the film Tron. This version features some code clean-up.
It was an entry of the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2008 and NEO Spring Coding Compo 2009. DronS V1.6 was placed 6th in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009, Game section.
- English, German, Czech, Spanish, Dutch and French language support.
- Online-Multiplayer feature: Play against people all over the world.
- Supports NeoFlash Rumble Pak.
- Very customizable: You can set every color, speed, arena size, mirroring, acceleration, brakes ammount, maximal speed, rumble.
- It is possible to steer the camera.
- The "head" of the players are displayed as cars.
- Walls have some textures on it.
- The ground is mirroring everything.
- The whole button-map is configurable.
- Motion-Actions can also be mapped.
There are two versions, one with and one without motion support.
Every player is represented as a line and the objective is to avoid crashing into other players' lines (trails).
R/L - Help
- Changed maxplayers to 12.
- No more PAlib, just kept the text-sheet.
- Changed the default config.
- Player positions are more mixed now; Every player starts on different positions (they no longer start next to each other).
- Added motion support (change sensity in menu), motion is just taken as buttons in button-remap.
- Programix for Czech translation.
- FraGMenT for Spanish translation.
- Jeantje for Dutch translation.
- Decjo & Lucnam for French translation.
- Salz for the boxart.
- Author's website - http://noobey.tk
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5290.0
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5511.0