DownPSP is an application that can download and install all the homebrews directly on the PSP. It connects to psp.scenebeta.com (Spanish), and allows you to download applications, games and emulators and install them without using the computer.
The application itself is available in both English and Spanish, however the database is in Spanish only.
It was one of the contest entries for Scenery Beta 2008 (PSP Applications, 1st place), Scenery Beta 2009 (PSP Applications, 1st place) and the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2009 (PSP Applications, 1st place).
- Automatic update.
- Ticket finder.
- Show a short description of the homebrews.
- Displays the text of the news.
- Check if there is a version for the latest Custom Firmwares.
- Download and install your favorite Homebrews.
Note: It is highly recommended to make a backup of the most important files as a precaution.
The language is selected in the main menu and every time the Wifi is started for the first time, it checks for updates.
You will need to have a wireless connection in order to view the homebrew lists and to use the network update.
Cross - Select, View, Change (only in the config menu)
Circle - Back
Triangle - Search (in homebrew list and in filebrowser)
Square - Rename file (in filebrowser)
Works on PSP Custom Firmware M33. Compatible for PSP Slim and Fat.
- It's working again after the update to Scenebeta.
v2.21 (versions coded in Lua while older versions are in C)
- After the evoconsolas.com server disappeared unexpectedly, this version 221 is released which uses own server. When the downpsp.evoconsolas.com server is back online, users of the previous version (220) will be able to upgrade to the new version. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- At the moment you will not be able to go from version 2.20 to 2.21 if you do not download it by hand, because the server does not work.
- NOTE: This version cannot enter the Scenebeta server due to a server update. For correct operation download the latest version.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/downpsp
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5530.0