Dice Roller DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Dice Roller DS|
DiceRoller is a “Dice Roller”, useful for board games like “Dungeons & Dragons”.
- roll seven differents dices : D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100
- roll 1 to 99 dices
- add bonus (1 to 99)
- details each roll
- two languages (auto-detection) : french and english
- stand by mode
- Download and extract file
- Copy "DiceRoller_DS.nds" on your SD Card (root directory or any folder)
Up/Down - move principal cursor (hand)
Left/Right - move secondaries cursors (square and triangle)
A - selection
B - roll
X - reset
Start - help
With Stylus, roll area is between dices and numbers.
The 10 + button allows you to enter numbers above 9. A cross, the red number, blue for the Bonus, appears when this mode is activated 10 +.
- new G.U.I.
- more intuitive controls
- stylus detection
- adding stand by mode, help screen and reset
- now in english
- Seven types of dice
- run from 1 to 99 dice
- Added bonus
- Details of each roll
Library : PALib by Mollusk (www.palib.info)
Background texture : Aged Paper Texture by Nevermoregraphix (www.freewebs.com/nevermoregraphix)
Font : Estrya's Handwriting by Jellyka Nerevan (http://www.cuttyfruty.com)