From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DS is an adaptation of the Vista operating system Windows Vista on DS. Various functions are available.
It is in French.
Homebrew tested on:
- R4i v1.4
- Supercard DSTWO v1.4 / v1.4.1 / v1.4.2E
- Cyclo DS
Emulators on PC: Ideas, No $ GBA
- Added a new game in the cactégorie "games": Tom's World (v0.1), previously released by Trickster HB [5 levels]
- Change the website address on all the links visible since the site has changed
- Correction of color defects present in the themes of Vista V2 DS
- Added functionality: "Calculation" which acts as a calculator
- Added functionality: "Credits"
- Fixed bug present during the startup sound on R4
- Fixed bugs of backgrounds present in "+ or - DS" and "MonkeyTouch"
- Added 2 new themes: that of Vista and Windows 7
- Starting is done with the wallpaper in Vista
- New feature: the "Games" which currently contains 2 games
- Monkeytouch (created by HB Trickster) -> V1
- + Or - (created by HB Trickster) -> v0.2
- Added transparency on the start menu icons
- Replace buttons "News" and "Exit" in programs that were previously disorders
- Test of buttons (A, B, X, Y - R, L - Start, Select)
- System FAT: play, record and edit a text with keyboard
- Change wallpaper: 3 Available Themes
- Stop Function: As windows, turn off the system (here the console)
- Menu system: As under Windows: Start Menu
- Data loading at the beginning