From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSLamp is a homwbrew appplication that turns DS into a torch. It is available in French and English depending on DS language setting.
This homebrew is an entry for the Neo Coding Compo 2010.
It can illuminate in white, green, red, etc. The program also displays the current time and date.
A - White
B - Red
Y - Green
X - Blue
L - Yellow
R or Stylus - Orange
Start - Back to menu
- Compiled with latest libraries (for compatibility mode and DSi).
- Remove the splashscreen, code cleanup.
- Touch the screen to scroll through the colors.
- Program bilingual English / French in a single fichier.Fix the header (the file name in the menu of your linker).
- Fix the orange.
- There are blue, orange and yellow maintenant.Deux files, one English and one in French.
- The program is in two languages (if your DS is in French so French program if not in English). Addition of the version in the bottom left with a nickname copyright.Le top was removed.
- The time, date and username are now in the top right and continue all the time.
- The light turns off when closing the valve of the DS and the time is not blocked.
- First public release.