From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||With Crafting 30 January 2012|
DS-Craft 2D is a sandbox style game, inspired by Minecraft. This version is aptly titled With Crafting!, features with crafting.
The features available in this demo are removed and replaced blockes, inventory, and day and night.
How to craft:
- Open the Crafting field with Y, choose your block and tap on Done.
- After that place the blocks in the 2x2 grid, then tap on the new shown Item to get it.
Left/Right - Run to left/right
Up/A - Jump
L/X - Inventory
R - Drop blocks
Y - Crafting 2x2
Stylus - Place/remove blocks
Down - Walk around, Remove blocks to use crafting table
Start - Save menu
Select - Regenerate world
Supercard DSTWO (firmware EOS 1.11)
DSTT/TTDS (firmware 1.17a12)
- Added: Crafting, Music, Sound, Better Day-Night cycles, Nice World-Generation, Snow, Mountain, Sand and Gras-Biome!, Flower+Gravel Generation, Inventory, Growing Grass, Leaf Decay, Mining Times.
- Addded Craftable things:Crafting-Table, Sticks, Torches, Wooden Pickaxe, Wooden Shovel, Wooden Axe, Wooden Door.
- What is included: Day/Night circle WIP, Add/Remove Blocks, Block-Chooser, Collision WIP, Gravity, Moving Camera, a 48x48 World.