From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
An iPhone clone. The application consists of a content organizer that regroups the video, music, calendar, etc.
- Play videos in SMF.
- Play MP3 Music.
- View photos in BMP.
- View texts in TXT.
- Patched files in NDS (not working properly according to the developer).
- Excellent design for IPhone lovers.
Your folder structure should look like this:
Root |-DPhone/ |-Movies/ | |-settings.ini, iconXY.ini, etc |-DPhone.NDS
- Video player - Supports videos in SMF format (convertion tool included, see below for details).
- Music player - Currently can only play MP3 and there are two modes available, looking to the browser or from the Home screen.
- Photo viewer - Supports 256x192 stock with zoom and rotation.
- Map Viewer - Supports any image BMP that has the characteristics of the screen.
- Browser - Able to load files in SMF, TXT, BMP, MP3 and NDS.
- Text editor - Edit text file.
- Telephone - Not functioning.
- Calendar - You can write on the calendar.
- Favorites - With bugs.
How to play videos
Open the file .ini in the folder Spinal Movie Converter and rename the input file (FLV, WMV, etc) to your file within that directory.
Start Convert.exe and compile the movie. Put the film compiled (SMF) in the directory you want.
Go to the folder where you have the movie you press A to play in the film.