From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A iPhone clone. The application consists of a content organizer that regroups the video, music, calendar, etc.
- Play Video format. SMF
- Plays MP3 Music
- Plays Photos. BMP
- Plays Texts in. TXT
- Patched files. NDS (The author says that fails)
- Excellent design for IPhone lovers.
The contents of the file. Rar must be removed to make it look like this:
| +-ROOT | +-DPhone | +-Movies, settings.ini, iconXY.ini, etc. | +-DPhone.NDS
To Play Videos:
- Open the file. Ini in the folder "Spinal Movie Converter" and rename the input file (. Flv,. Wmv, etc ...) to your file within that directory.
- Start "Convert.exe" and compile the movie. Put the film compiled (. Smf) in the directory you want
- Go to the folder where you have the movie you press A to play in the film.
To play music: Right now the only DPhone can play. Mp3 as there are two modes of play, looking to the browser or from the Home screen.
File Photo: Right now DPhone only supports 256x192 Stock as it supports zoom and rotation.
Map Viewer: Supports any image. BMP that has the characteristics of the screen.
The Browser: Play files in several formats:
- . SMF
- . TXT
- . BMP
- . MP3
- . NDS
Text Editor: Edit text file.
Telephone: Not functioning.
Calendar: User can write on calendar.
Favorites: With bugs.