cuteNTR is intended to be a cross platform debugger and streaming client for NTR CFW for 3DS.
It is written in Qt/C++ and works natively on Linux without wine or mono.
- Starting a stream is implemented.
- Separate top and bottom
- Rescale windows without restarting
- Stream windows can be hidden by setting the scale to zero and re-shown by setting the scale to a nonzero value.
- Stream settings can be set and will be saved when the stream is launched.
- Sending a unversal NFC patch is implemented.
- Pokemon Sun and Moon 1.1 NFC patch.
- Cross platform code base that will hypothetically run on any system supported by Qt desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:joenosie/3ds sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cutentr
- Fedora 25 RPM and source RPM available on the tags page.
- Debian and Raspbian Jessie packages are available on the tags page.
Icon by Kevin Navia.
Thanks to RattletraPM for his documentation of the stream format.