|Author||sony psp player|
Coverflow is a PSP application created by sony_psp-player, an MP3 player that allows users to view album covers in the style of Cover Flow (an animated, three-dimensional graphical user interface element from Apple Inc.). It plays Mp3's at 30 MHz.
It was participated in the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2008 (PSP Applications).
Copy the folder Coverflow to /PSP/GAME/.
Be sure to have some MP3s in MUSIC directory. You have to put your MP3s into the MUSIC folder on the root of the Memory Stick and your Albums into the covers directory in the Coverflow folder.
If there is no image for a MP3 the application will create one.
Note: LuaplayerHM by Homemister is included.
Cross - Play Mp3
Triangle - Stop Mp3
Square - Pause Mp3
Coverflow PSP (zinglc)
It works the best on the Slim PSP.
Known issues On Phat PSP the images "jump" when the application sets the CPU Speed. Unsure why the bug is not present on the Slim.
- It saves the cover art images loaded from ID3 Tags to the covers folder for faster loading. So it needs a very long time (~2s for one mp3) to load at the first time, but then it is very fast (1/2 s for one mp3).
- Removed known bugs.
- Compatible with Slim and Fat.
- Now read the IDv3 tags.
- Added pause function.
- Able to load the images contained in the labels and also from the covers folder (as described in version 1.0)
- Fixed the bug due to the non-existence of images.
- Added "Stop" function.
- Now with continuous playback.
- Now the .mp3 files are loaded from ms0:/MUSIC.
- Plays at 69 MHz.
Thanks to FaT3oYCG for hosting the file.