Chronicles is a 3D first person action-adventure game for the PSP, made by Greg Tourville (aka xigency). Developed in C++ using the Team Duck Tedge game engine.
It was participated in the PSP-Hacks Homebrew Idol 2 in 2009.
Copy and paste the archive content to /GAME/ folder.
Fight your way past ghosts, goblins, and whatever those other things are to warp one more level closer to the exit.
The game has 6 levels in total.
You can create your own levels which are stored as Milkshape3D files.
Analog - Move
Cross - Swing Sword
Circle - Jump
Start - Pause
[PSP] Chronicles v1.1d [Homebrew GAME] (Artomedics)
- Fixed gate and key masking.
- Fixed clipping 100%.
- Fixed game pause glitch.
- Misc. tweaks.
- Fixed clipping 99% (by restructuring the rendering and implementing software clipping), just a few tweaks for the last little bit.
- Main menu and pause menu added.
- Loads dungeon lists from files to easily allow for new "episodes".
- Improved performance on most levels.
- Other tweaks.
- Added a final level and two bonus levels, teasers for the next level pack.
Special Thanks: Slasher, Youresam, Family.