Car Playing (French) is a survival dodging game coded in Micro Lua.
Control a car and you must avoid the dangerous psychopathic Martians who rush at you.
- Fixed bugs, including:
- A collision issue with "enemy4".
- The memory dump which was incorrect.
- Sometimes enemies did not appear.
- Added a pause system.
- Now you can go back to the settings menu whenever you want.
- Added an intro screen.
- Fixed various bugs and imperfections.
- Added music.
- Added a menu, appearing when launching the game, which allows you to change certain parameters.
- Now enemies always move at speed 1 on their first trip.
- Sounds are now played correctly.
- Enemies now appear in random order (before it was always Top-Left-Right-Bottom).
- Slight decrease in the maximum speed of enemies.
- Added a sound and a background (the latter being very basic: the VRAM is saturated if an image is added).
- Small modification of the appearance of enemies.
- Improved collisions, which suffered from some imperfections in the previous version.
- Reduce the size of the vehicle's collision mask: thus, we can now graze enemies.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Decrease in difficulty.
- MicroLua - http://microlua.xooit.fr/t395-CarPlaying.htm