From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
I present the next useless homebrew application, ButtonPresser3DS!
- Tap and hold the button to press it.
- Release the button to stop pressing it.
- Press Start to return to the Home Menu.
- Press up or down to change the color of your button.
- Press left or right to change the style of your button.
- You can now see how many times you've pressed the button!
- Press R to reset your score.
- Make the 3dsx version return to the Homebrew menu
- Add clicking sound whenever the button is pressed
- @LucarioWolf for bringing up the idea and starting the thread that evolved into an eternal pit of fire
- @TricksterGuy for using several resources from your 3DS Homebrew Template
- @Xerp for SF2D and SFIL, as well as for your Makefile
- @wintermute808 and fincs, for the 3DS Application Template, which was used in the creation of this
- @B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N for the base of the code