From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Arsenal is a dual-screen 3D shoot em up game for the DS with a level editor.
This homebrew was participated in Nintendomax DS Dev Competition 2010.
- Full dual screen 3D bullet hell vertical shoot em up.
- Robust engines capable of managing hundreds of bullets (over 1000 in certain conditions).
- 7 levels, ranging from easy to insanely hard.
- Massive bosses.
- Different weapons, powerups.
- Varied backgrounds: space stations, planets, oil rigs.
- Replay system.
- Highscore system with online leaderboards.
- Complete modding tools available: make your own levels and share them on the game's website.
- Download people's mods directly from the game's menu via wifi.
You have three lives to lose if runs into enemy or shots. There is an option of creating levels with the level editor.
There are 2 control schemes to choose from (scheme 1 and 2, in the Options menu), as well as an Autofire function.
Stylus - Menu
Start - Pause
Autofire - Shoot continuously without pressing the shooting button repeatedly
Select - Hitbox
D-Pad - Move
A/B - Shoot
R/L - Slow down/go faster
D-Pad - Move
A/B/X/Y - Move slower
R/L - Shoot
DSTT/TTDS (firmware 1.17a12)
SuperCard DSONE (unknown firmware)
SuperCard DSiOne (unknown firmware)
SuperCard DSTwo (unknown firmware)
R4 Wood (firmware 1.20)