Around The Clock
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Around The Clock|
Around The Clock is a DS homebrew game based on the darts pub game around the clock. Work the way around the board starting for 1 through to 20; then hit the outer bull, then the bull to finish.
This homebrew was presented in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009.
The objective is to hit 1-20 then bulls-eye to win.
There are three levels of difficulty:
- Easy, Singles (all singles from 1 to 20).
- Medium, Doubles (all doubles from 1 to 20).
- Hard, Trebles (all trebles from 1 to 20).
The dart will drop-out if you hit the metal on the dartboard, or the tip of the dart hits another dart.
Watch the power bar when throwing the dart as this will change the trajectory of the dart. Always try and throw at maximum power.
Submit high scores to the leaderboard.
Stylus - Move dart
B - Throw dart
X - Music on/off
- All Bugs have been fixed.
- Game has been made easier as it was a little too hard.