From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Anguna is a homebrew game for Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS. It is a short action-adventure game, reminiscent of the original Legend of Zelda.
- 5 dungeons and a large overworld to explore
- Multiple weapons and items including: a sword, bow & arrows, bear traps, dynamite, lantern, magic boots, and more
- Many hidden rooms, secrets, and powerups
- Lots of interesting enemies and boss monsters
Secrets can be found by killing all enemies in rooms, or by walking through certain walls.
Strategy Guide/Walkthrough Gameplay FAQ
A - attack
B - secondary item
X/Y - switch secondary item (if you have more then one)
Start - pause
Select - save menu
L/R - switch between subscreen pages
- Changed save file from anguna.sav to anguna.dat to fix resolve conflicts with the R4 save file
- Made MORE changes to hopefully fix a bug where the main player graphic gets covered by a large single-color square
- Fixed possibility of getting stuck in water just south of dynamite shop
- Fixed possibility of getting stuck in water in graveyard.
- Made changes to hopefully fix a bug where the main player graphic gets covered by a large single-color square
- Minor tweaks in the main theme song for better compatibility with LibXM7
Nathan Tolbert (gauauu) Artwork:Chris Hildenbrand (Daydream) Music:Jessie Tracer (Electric Keet),Fred Scalliet (Magic Fred /TFL-TDV) Audio Engine:LibXM7 by Sverx (version 0.59 beta) DS Hardware for testing donated by:Electrobee,Tim Dudek
Special Thanks to:Refmap project,Additional art,Jasper Vijn (Cearn),Usenti, Tonc,Code samples, Dave Murphy (wintermute),Michael Noland (joat),Jason Rogers (dovoto),Devkitpro & libnds
Testers:12th&Saturn,Chris Lomaka, Mukunda Johnson, Sverx, Tim Dudek,Josh Wankel, Elijah Gioja, Jong Lee, Dennis Tseng, Irashtar, Eric Chiz, Max Neweklowsky, Stevan Baird, Eric Wells, Alphanoob, another world, Jeremy Gunkel, John Seabaugh, Spiridow,David Matthias, Dietmar Pier, Matthew