From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||2.0 (20 Oct 2015)|
3DS Paint is a 3DS homebrew drawing application with 7 colors and an eraser. You can also save your drawing to the SD card (.bmp image output).
Contains CIA, 3DS and 3DSX/SMDH builds.
- 3DSX - Copy .3dsx and .smdh to the 3ds folder on your SD card and launch it via homebrew loader.
- CIA - Copy .cia to your SD card and install it with a CIA installer, such as FBI.
- 3DS - Copy .3ds to your SD card.
There's a small undrawable corner around the the touchscreen.
- Whole app rewritten.
- Now it exit without crashing, fully working on both NINJHAX and GATEWAY.
- Much smoother (30fps).
- Debug features.
- A main menu.
- Now you can save your drawings to SDCARD (.bmp image output).
- HUGE performance improvement.
- Less load for 3DS's ARM11 cpu.
- Developed and built with latest CTRULIB.
- New icon.
- Now using an UI framework.
- "Pop" sound when changing color (Only for ninjhax users).
- New font.
- Screen Flickering fixed.
- Huge bugfix.
- Screenshot feature (needed for saving) taken from BlargSnes.