From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Today i introduce you to my latest 3DS Homebrew: 3DS Paint! With this app you can draw anything you want, with 7 colors and an eraser! You can also save your drawing to the SDCARD! (.bmp image output) You can find some instructions on the 3DS's top screen!
How to install:
You can install this app in many ways. As a Gateway's 3ds file, as a .cia file, it's also ready for SSSPwn! You can find files below!
- There's a small undrawable corner around the the touchscreen.
New 2.0 update brings:
- Whole app rewritten
- Now it exit without crashing, fully working on both NINJHAX and GATEWAY
- Much smoother (30fps)
- Debug features
- A main menu!
- Now you can save your drawings to SDCARD (.bmp image output)!
- HUGE performance improvement
- Less load for 3DS's ARM11 cpu
- Developed and built with latest CTRULIB
- New icon!
- Now using an UI framework!
- "Pop" sound when changing color! (Only for ninjhax users)
- New font!
- Screen Flickering fixed!
- Huge bugfix!
- Screenshot feature (needed for saving) taken from BlargSnes