3DS Ebook Reader
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|3DS Ebook Reader|
- Make sure your ebooks are in .epub 3 or later format. You can use tools like sigil or calibre.
- Saving bookmarks to an XML format.
- Loading bookmarks from XML. Easy to add your own manually if you want.
- Status bar to keep track of time / battery.
- Read a book in a fixed-width way.
- Place books in a folder named "books" on the root of your SD card. Some books can take a while to load! Be patient!
- (A) = Select book / bookmark.
- (X) = Delete book / bookmark.
- (Start) = Exit
- (Select) = Bookmark page
- (Up) = Scroll up lists
- (Down) = Scroll down lists
- (Left / L) = Previous Page
- (Right / R) = Next Page
- (B) - Back from book or bookmark page. Won't exit app.
- (Select) - Toggle about menu.
Crashes if book is not formatted correctly.
Seems to crash when using the home button to close the app. Not entirely sure why, since exiting other ways does not cause an issue.
Nintendo 3DS eBook Reader
Place books and the bookmarks.xml in a folder named "books" on the root of your SD card. Some books can take a while to load! Be patient!
I recommend going to DRM-Free bookshops or public domain websites such as Project Gutenberg. The reason I recommend this is because this app DOES NOT SUPPORT BOOKS WITH DRM.
IF THE FORMAT IS WRONG, THE APP WILL FREEZE/CRASH.
THIS APP IS ONLY TESTED WITH ENGLISH LANGUAGE BOOKS.
- AlbertoSonic for original repo + art.
- cots on gbatemp for the new fancy artwork.
- BernardoGiordano for pp2d and makefile
- tinyxml2 for xml parsing.
- BleuLlama for BLZip
- citra team for citra.
- The people at #cakey.
- gutenberg for books to test with.