3DS CWAV Dumper
|3DS CWAV Dumper|
3DS CWAV Dumper is a tool for dumping 3DS audio files from your RAM dumps.
You will need:
- A RAM dump (you can try running a game for a minute or two prior to dumping).
- Winamp/Foobar2000 and the vgmstream plugin are optional (for testing the streams you dumped).
Supported dump formats are:
- CWAV (CTR Waves).
- CSAR (CTR Sound Archives).
- SSEQ (DS Sound Sequence).
- CSTM (CTR Stream).
- CSEQ (CTR Sequence).
This program is still in beta so it can crash from time to time.
- Added file streaming support to properly support files 1GB and larger, minor main form changes.
- Fixed a few more formats. Some endianness wasn't implemented properly. Oops.
- Added CSEQ support, fixed a bug in SSEQ reading, and added folders for each extracted filetype.
- Fixed a major error when the program read the wrong offset for filesize and dumped very small files. Be sure to update this version.
- Forgot to switch up a few flags and and whatnot. Oops.
- Program optimizations, added more file formats for ripping.
- Added file scanning, and made the overall program a bit better, easier, and faster to use. Includes .CWAV and .CSAR ripping support.
- Initial release.
- Ris312 for the original CWAV file format specification thread.
- Jambo51 for providing a snippet of code he adapted that fixed any and all scanning bugs.