ManyChessDS (formerly named as FewChessDS) is a game supporting multiple variants of chess, two playable on the DS or even a WiFi or against the AI.
It was participated in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2008.
For rules, please check the in-game tutorial.
- The server should have the port 8888 redirected to the DS unless it is in the same WiFi network as the client.
- The client needs to know the IP adress of the server.
- The server must be started before the client.
D-Pad+A/B - Use menus
Stylus -move pieces, edit board
- Bugfix in wifi mode, added somes info in upper screen.
- Added Wifi support.
- Added AI vs AI mode, all rules ingame.
- Added janggi and rules ingame (now only for chess).
- Faster AI.
- Added Xiangqi.
- Added:Mini shogi, Judkins shogi, Unasgogi.
- AI won't suicide when he knows he will lose in n turns.
- Added:Chess 480,Shogi.
- AI 1.6 times faster.
- Fix in Shatranj.
- The pawn can promote in piece that was in either army is armies are not the sames.
- Added armies Forward FIDEs et All-Around Allstars.
- Added Shatranj
- Added:Colorbound cloberers I and II, Nutty Knights, Gothic chess, Bird's chess, *Embassy chess.
- Play vs human mode.
- Variants added:Pawns game,Peasant's revolt,Peasant's revolt II,Weak!,Differents armies(only Fabulous FIDEs and Remarquable rookies).
- Better AI.
- Play vs machine mode.
- Omega chess.
Version 0.1 2008/07/25
- Premiere version, training mode almost done it's missing is improving AI.