DroppingSkill is a game of skill involving skill. It is taken from Double Pong flash game with personal additions.
Move the two sidebars so as not to move the ball on the screen and as long as possible.
There are several bonuses to catch the game, test to see which avoid and which catch.
Player can now send score by the WFC at the end of each part. The consultation runs scores on this page.
Up/Down - move left sidebar
X/B - move right sidebar
B - enable/disable bonuses (in menu)
Select - pause game, leave current game
Version 0.31 04/06/07
- Music menu
- Improved display rendering scores in the game
- Police Black
- Two bonus did not act on the right bar
Version 0.3 31/05/07
- You can send your score WFC and see the best score on the net
- You can see the scores from play online
Version 0.2 5/30/07
- Bonus inversion screens
- Check the sound
Version 0.11 29/05/07
- Bonus change direction.
- Bonus backlight
- Bonus reverse directions
- Bonus Exchange Bar
- Bonuses that caught not continued to stroll on the screen.
- Initial Realease (unpublished forums)
Thank you to Costello for help on this development