From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DS mines is a homebrew software for Nintendo DS. It features the classic "windows taste" minesweeper game.
DS mines is developed on a linux system, programmed in C, compiled with devkitarm (r23), and it uses libnds library.
- 3 profiles for custom options and save best scores
- 4 levels of difficulty for each panel (from 10% to 25% of mines, standard panel has a fixed number of 99 mines)
- Four size panels: 16x12, 32x16, 32x32 and windows expert standard 30x16
- Configurable input method
- Graphical information panel in the top screen with the time counter and a minipanel representation
It follows the rules of the original minesweeper game.
If settings option "fully-flagged" is enabled player to press a discovered cell while holding R or L buttons and if it is adjacent to a number of flagged cells equal to its number, then the rest of the adjacent covered cells will be discovered at once.
Also if settings option "drag multiple" is enabled player to drag to discover all cells the stylus passes through.
In the top screen there is a representation of the panel with information of which zone of the panel is displayed at the bottom screen and information of which cells are still covered (and not flagged).
Stylus - discover cells
R/L + Stylus - put a flag, change to question mark, clean cell
D-pad or ABXY (left-handed) - move panels
Start - return to main menu
Graphic stuff it's made thanks to gimp and colors!.