From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Car Playing is a survival game coded in Micro Lua.
Control a car and avoid dangerous Martians.
- Bug fixes, including:
- A crash problem with the "ennemi4."
- The dump was incorrect.
- Sometimes, the enemy did not appear.
- Adding a sytème break.
- Now we can return to the settings menu when you want.
- Added a splash screen.
- Fixed various bugs and imperfections.
- Adding music.
- Adding a menu appearing at the launch of the game, which allows you to change certain settings.
- Now the enemies are still moving at speed 1 on their first trip.
- Sounds are now played correctly.
- The enemies now appear in random order. (before it was always Top-Down-Left-Right)
- Slight decrease in speed of enemies.
- Add a sound and a background (the latter being very basic: VRAM is saturated if I add an image).
- Small change in the appearance of enemies.
- Improved collision suffering from some flaws in the previous version.
- Reduced-size vehicle collision mask: thus, we can now graze enemies.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Decreased the difficulty.