From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Inspired by the Abstract Sea Flash Game.
Find various power-ups and shoot everything that moves while avoiding projectiles.
Stylus - aim and shoot
D-pad or ABXY - move cannon
L/R - change music (theme 1/theme2/Music off)
Start - pause
Tested on: Flashcard iTouchDS with firmware 3.8
Version 0.9 BETA 31/07/07
- Added High-score system (requires DLDI patching to run).
- Adding a menu.
- The enemies have new paths that make the game harder and less monotonous (they are not automatically attracted by the barrel).
- Changing the bonus 'bomb': now, the bomb is activated by a detonator placed relatively far from the bomb. The bonus is 'useful' now ... xD
- Adding music and sound effects.
Version 0.8b BETA 19/07/07
- Fixed bugs related to the score.
- Decreased the difficulty
Version 0.8 BETA 18/07/07
- Added 2 musical themes and sound effects.
- Added power-ups (life, triple shooting and bomb).
Effects of explosions and light graphics changes.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 0.5 BETA 7/12/07
- Added information on the top screen (time, score, bar life).
- The enemies are of two different types (slow / fast with more or less life, and they throw projectiles).
- The gun is now mobile.
- gfx improved.
Version 0.1 BETA 07/07/07
- First demo with gun-stationary (I put 2 days before we see that could move the barrel in Abstract Sea Azn) encoded in tears.