|Author(s)||Miguel Nieves, Dragon's Den Unlimited Team|
Satchmo SnowBash is a snowball minigame for the NDS.
It was submitted to the Drunkencoders Christmas Coding Compo 2006.
In this game the dragon girl Ryua has been deposed from her castle by the yeti like race of Satchmo! Roll up and fling snowballs at those enemies for fun and points.
- Creating larger balls lets you achieve larger combos.
- If you hit a flashing Satchmo, 2 seconds will be added to your time.
- One Satchmo gives you 10 points.
- If hitting two at the same time, the second is worth 20 points, hitting a third and it's worth 30 points.
- So a 3 Combo will net you 60 points. The combos don't instantly go away, so try and get even more points.
- The more points you get, the better the ending will be.
Stylus - Advance through menu, Roll up snowball
Game Design, Art and Programming: Miguel Nieves (Dragon's Den Unlimited).
Menu: Alison Rementer.
Sprites & Background: Andrew Bado (Last Dimension).
Testing: Gina Giacobbe.
Music: Joseph H. Goldstein.