From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
SheepSOS (French) is a homebrew riddle game for the NDS, which is based on a Flash game where you have to bring sheep and wolves from one bank to another using a boat.
You must follow a set of rules while transporting the animals from one side to another:
- Always travel with at least one animal in the boat.
- Never leave fewer sheep than wolves.
- Maximum of two animals in the boat.
- Beat the game with as few trips as possible.
Stylus - Move animals and boat
Start - Start game
Flashcard DSTT/TTDS with official Firmware 1.17
R4i SDHC Revolution Flashcard with Official Firmware 2.7c
- Change backgrounds.
- Added background music.
- Various fixes.
- Added a GameOver screen and Victory.
- Changing sprites.
- Fixed a bug with sprites during a restart of the game.
- Added a hit counter.
- The development of version 0.1 is complete, to be released the same evening.
- Project development phase final.
- The project is half finished, the progress is slow.
- Implementation of the gaming system (the hard part).
- Creating sprites and backgrounds completed.
- Development in progress.