You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators.
NesterDS is a DS port of [http://nester.dranalli.com Nester]. It emulates the NES/Famicom handheld game console.
Use the primitive ROM insertion tool included in the archive to put in the NES ROM of your choice.
Currently only one ROM at a time is supported.
* Vastly improved compatibility by fixing several mapper problems.
* Got rid of alternate-line rendering.
* Lots of speed-ups (better DTCM management, changed screen writes to occur during actual scanline routines, lots of other stuff).
* Converted code-base to pure C, moved to devkitARM r19b.
* Sound. Sound processing is done almost entirely on the arm7 and so comes with no noticeable performance penalty, and the actual sound processing is still faithful to the original nester core.
* General performance improvements, and decent code cleanup.
* Scanline speed hack disabled by default, makes lots of games work that were broken before. Said hack is still available as a toggle option.
* Reset option (X+start).
* Hardware scaling to fit output to DS screen resolution.
* All options are now listed and updated when changed on the sub screen.
* Made auto-framerate option work better.
* Other things too lazy to make notes of.
* 50% more ninjas.
'''Version 0.1 '''
* First release.
Darren Ranalli (original author of Nester).
Author of NesterDC.
Authors of NDSLib and DSEmu.
Everyone else who has constributed to the wealth of knowledge.
* Author's website - [https://web.archive.org/web/20080805102204/http://www.telefragged.com/thefatal/index.php?content=inc_si_ds.htm http://www.telefragged.com/thefatal/index.php?content=inc_si_ds.htm] (archived)
[[Category:DS homebrew emulators]]
[[Category:Homebrew handheld emulators on DS]]