NUPS is an UPS patcher for .NET or Mono. It allows you to create patches, patch files and get the offsets changed by the patch.
Start the program and click Apply an UPS patch to a file.
Click the upper Browse... button and select the file you want to patch.
Click the lower Browse... button and select the UPS file you wish to apply. Then click Run.
If a box pops up saying that the patching was aborted, it means you have selected either wrong file or wrong UPS patch. Select correct files and try again.
Creating a patch
Start the program and click Create a new UPS patch.
Click the upper Browse... button, choose the original (unmodified) file.
Click the second Browse... button, select the new (modified) file.
Select the place where the new UPS patch will be saved using the lowest Browse... button. Then click Run.
- Fixed a glitch on patching when sizes don't match (can't think of good way to describe it).
- Fixed the glitch that cut the end of the file if it's larger than the changed file patch was originally created with.
- Made it possible to use Read-only file as the original file when creating a patch.
- Added the ability to get details about the patch.
- Made an icon for the exe.
- First public release.
- byuu - For creating UPS format and the original patcher.
- People - For shared their opinions which led to the creation of NUPS.
- Nintenlord - For making this utility and README.
- Serenes Forest Forums - https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/26913-nintenlords-hacking-utilities/
- Romhacking.net - https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/606/